Join our Wine Club!
Enjoy the benefits of the Pelican Ranch Wine Club – Phil & Peggy combine new releases with winemaker’s notes, and unique wine-centric recipes. Other pluses include invitations to fun and educational Wine Club Members events such as wine-food pairings, library tastings, and sailing adventures.
Pelican Ranch proudly offers its Wine Club to make it easier for customers to sample new releases and limited bottlings –. “Our distribution and production are limited, so the Wine Club is a great way for those already familiar with us to enjoy our full range of wines,” says Peggy.
Pelican Ranch Winery is a very small winery – even by Santa Cruz Mountain standards where such wineries abound. To make it easier for you to sample new and limited releases, we enthusiastically introduce the Pelican Ranch Wine Club. Here are the options… Standard Wine option, the most popular choice with one red and one white wine in each shipment. Red wine enthusiasts can opt for Reds Only. White wine lovers can select Whites Only.
Your membership includes:
- Special Discounts of 10-20% on all purchases.
- 2 bottles each quarter: March, June, Sept., Dec.
- Winemaker’s notes by Phil, with flavor descriptors, vineyard information, and interesting wine data.
- Vintners Corner, an analog-blog, is created by Phil with fascinating wine-centric stories
- Recipes Kitchen tested by Peg: Fine food with fine wine – is there anything better?
- Members can arrange for a 45-minute private educational tasting for 4 with Winemaker Phil.
- Opportunity to order wine in special large format bottles: Jeroboam (= 4 std. bottles), Methuselah (= 8 std. bottles), Salmanazar (= 8 std. bottles).
- Complementary tasting for you and up to 3 friends visiting the Tasting Room.
- Wines will be billed automatically to your Master or Visa card for direct pickup or shipping.
Participation begins as soon as your application is received. You may cancel at any time. Just let us know.